CHARGE EXPO 2022
EV, FLEET, CHARGING, BATTERY
Westin La Paloma Golf Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona, USA | October 5-7, 2022
- CHARGE EXPO will feature speakers and exhibits in four tracks – EV Mobility, Charging, Batteries, Fleet and Transportation Electrification (TE).
- After three year delay due to pandemic Charge Expo is inviting participating companies from Charge Expo held in October 2019 in San Diego, California.
- Charge Expo will be co-located with 25th Annual EUEC 2022 – USA’s Largest Energy Utility Environment Conference & Expo.
A special HOTEL rate of $219 has been secured at the Westin Resort. GOLF enthusiasts can reserve tee times to play at the Jack Nicholas designed La Paloma Golf Course connected to the Westin resort. Spouses receive complementary passes.
Expert SPEAKERS present current strategies and technoligies in EV Charging, Transportation Electrification (TE), Battery and Fleet systems in four curated tracks. After a two year wait exhibiting companies and speakers who participated at our last conference in San Diego in 2019 will be given first priority to speak and exhibit at Charge Expo 2022.
Over 100 companies will EXHIBIT in-person and showcase the latest in the energy, utility, EV transportation, and environmental industries. Lunches and receptions are held on both days in the exhibit hall to enable exhibitors to network with delegates. Exhibitor’s set-up and outdoor welcome reception will be held in the La Paloma Country Club on October 5, 2022.
- REGISTER COST INCLUDES
- Admission to EUEC & Charge Expo
- Lunches & Receptions in Exhibit Hall
- Spouse Pass & Welcome Reception
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES INVITED FROM OUR LAST TE & CHARGE EXPO