CHARGE EXPO | February 27-29, 2024
Co-Located with EUEC 2024 – 26th Annual Energy Utility Environment Conference
200 Exhibits | 300 Speakers | 2,000 Attendees
EV CHARGING | ELECTRIC UTILITIES | GRID STABILITY | DEMAND MANAGEMENT
- CHARGE EXPO provides speaking and exhibit opportunities for suppliers of EV charging stations, infrastructure, batteries & storage, utility fleet for Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) & Alternate Fuel Vehicles (AFV) and Transportation Electrification.
- CHARGE EXPO is colocated and held in conjunction with the 26th Annual EUEC to network and interact with over 2000 delegates and 200 exhibitors from the energy storage, electric utility and transportation sector with common interests on the impact of EV charging on demand management and grid stability of electric utilities.
SUBMIT ABSTRACT TO SPEAK AT CHARGE EXPO 2022 by March 31,2023
- Alternate & Zero Emission Vehicles, CNG, LNG, Natural GasCNG, LNG, NATURAL GAS
- Clean Trucks, Buses & FleetRENEWABLE FUELS
- Li-Ion, Propane, H2 Fuel CellsSOLAR & ENERGY STORAGE
- Renewable Fuels
- TRANSPORTATION ELECTRIFICATION, INCENTIVES & REBATES
- FUEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, GAS CYLINDERS & SAFETY
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES INVITED FROM OUR LAST TE & CHARGE EXPO