Welcome to the October 1-2, 2019 CHARGE EXPO SYMPOSIUM, offering a follow-up Conference and Exhibition on November 12-13, 2019, at the San Diego Convention Center.
Attend any of the four specialized tracks, with leading experts presenting latest and advanced technologies at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California on October 1-2, 2019.
Charge Expo Symposium is a follow-up to the successful Transportation Electrifi cation Conference (TE- EXPO) held February 2019 at the San Diego Convention Center, and organized by the 23 year old annual Energy Utility Environment Conference (EUEC).
Meet, network and connect with peers, expert speakers, engineers, designers, clients, end users, decision makers, and key leaders in the industry, government, and utilities at networking lunches and breaks. Registration
includes lunch served in the foyer next to the speaking rooms.
If you missed any of the sessions you can download the presentations, along with audio, made available after the conference, at www.ChargeExpo.com
SPEAKER FORMAT & CO-CHAIR GUIDELINES
• Speakers use PowerPoint presentations – 20 minutes with 5 minutes for Q & A.
• Each session is 2 hours, with 6 speakers & 2 co-chairs. Speakers introduce themselves.
• Co-Chairs moderate session & remind speakers not to exceed 20-minute time limit.
• Do not rearrange speakers in published program.
The follow-up Charge Expo: Conference & Exhibition will be held in the 100,000 sq.ft. Sails Pavilion of the San Diego Convention Center, November 12 -13, 2019.
- Participants from Charge Expo Symposium and from the previous TE-EXPO have first priority to reserve and hold exhibit space and speak in the follow-up Conference and Exhibition to be held in November.
- Exhibit and speaker reservation forms are available at the end of this guide to submit at the registration desk.
- Take advantage of the on-site discounts for “Speak & Exhibit” packages and golfing with clients at Torrey Pines.